Dear Galaxy Support,
I'm getting the following error message when trying to process larger Solid files.
ERROR MESSAGE: "Cluster could not complete job"
- Compute Quality Statistic-- First got the error message. Ran ok after re-running the job.
- Subsequent job of converting qual/csfasta -> fastq failed with same error message
- Doesn't seem to happen on small solid files
Potentially relevant information:
1. Cloud Instance on Amazon/Large instance
2. Only one master node on cluster.
3. Has been updated using the update feature to a version as of late last week.
4. Only 1 user right now on system, so there shouldn't be any competing load.
5. Downloaded a bunch of data files, so volume was at 94%. Currently in process of expanding volume.
Question: Is this expected behavior or have I misconfigured something (i.e. some timeout value)? Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
P.S. I'm new to galaxy and impressed so far. Keep up the great work.