Here we continue with our August update, after learning that our new approach to communicating out Executive and Committee activities to the GOBLET community is being well received! Thank
you for your feedback.
Highlights from the GOBLET Executive desk for August 2017
* GOBLET put forward a polished, professional look at ISMB/ECCB 2017 in Prague, with new banners and booth materials from the PR committee which drew in
many new faces and inquiries.
* GOBLET posters presented at ISMB/ECCB 2017 have been uploaded to F1000 for reference should you have not had the opportunity to visit us in Prague.
* There are several vacancies in the various GOBLET committees, so please contact us if you would like to join a committee and participate in shaping its activities.
* Talk to action: GOBLET’s AGM 2017 agenda will focus on maintaining currency and advancing our own trainer skill sets with hands-on sessions in both GitHub and Docker planned, as well as a workshop in Bioschemas. Links
to the agenda have been posted on the GOBLET website under announcements and upcoming events.
* Reminder to register to attend the AGM 2017 in Oeiras.