---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michelle Brazas <Michelle.Brazas@oicr.on.ca>
Date: Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 2:20 PM
Subject: Highlights from the GOBLET Executive desk - September 2017
Hope everyone has had a good start to a new semester!
Here we continue with our September update from the GOBLET Executive Committee.
Highlights from the GOBLET Executive desk for September 2017
- GOBLET welcomes and thanks all returning members and organizations, and extends a warm welcome to our newest member this month: OMICtools
- Executive have been engaged lately with outreach conversations with several new potential members in USA, Australia and UK. Keep spreading the word about GOBLET!
- As some Operational Committee Chairs have moved on, GOBLET will seek nominations for new Chairs prior to the AGM. Please contact the Exec (email@example.com) if you would like more information on becoming
- The AGM agenda this year will bring focus back to ensuring our own skills as trainers stays current. There will be sessions on GitHub setup and Docker packaging, as well as a Bioschemas workshop. See here
for agenda: http://www.mygoblet.org/about-us/goblet-events/goblet-agm-2017-oeiras
- Registration is still open to attend the AGM 2017 in Oeiras. Hotel reservations must be completed by October 15, 2017. Link to registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/goblet-agm-2017-registration-35460348858
Michelle D. Brazas, Ph.D.
Senior Program Manager, Adaptive Oncology
To learn about our Informatics services, click here