I’ve been using Galaxy for RNA-seq analysis. Many thanks for this great resource!
I have run into a problem that I hope someone might be able to help me with. When loading my .BAM files and/or .gtf files into trackster, I get an error stating: "Input
error: Chromosome chrDecoy found in your input file but not in your genome file.”
My Illumina fastq files were QCed and aligned using tophat to hg19, and I used cufflinks with hg19 as annotation guide. All my files have hg19 as the dbkey.
My guess is that the hg19 I used as a reference differs form the built in model, but I am not sure how I might fix this. Fwiw, I am able to load all my data into IGV, using hg19 as the genome, and visualize everything.
Any suggestions would be really appreciated!
Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,
and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,
copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups
from your computer.