The August 2019 Galactic News is here!
* GCC2019 is done (and yow, it was a success)
* BCC2020 is coming to Toronto!
* Galaxy ♥ BioHackathon Europe!
* Plus deadlines this month and 19 other events in the next 90 days.
* 178 new publications, including 5 highlighted ones.
* Two new Galactic Blog posts:
* Getting the most out of 1) Galaxy on Twitter, and 2) Pan-Galactic Search
* Galaxy Platform News from UseGalaxy.* and the Human Cell Atlas.
* Seven Open positions in four countries on two continents.
* Updates to training materials and documentation.
* New releases.
This month's newsletter was a community effort unlike any before it.
Thanks to everyone who contributed (and keep those contributions
See you in San Diego, Milwaukee, Honolulu, Toronto, ...