Dnia 2015-09-21, pon o godzinie 13:55 +0200, Hans-Rudolf Hotz pisze:
This sort of rings a bell...can you give some more details:
- Have you always used external authentication? or do you get this
problem after switching to external authentication?
Yes, I always used external auth.
- what do you mean by "new LDAP users"?
Users that newly log on Galaxy today.
- Are you sure, you get the "correct information" back from the LDAP
server? Maybe the LDAP server gave you e-mail addresses in all lower cases, and now somebody has changed something , and the LDAP server returns e-mail addresses in camel case?
Yes, old users can log in, and new users also can log in but they can't upload files or histories - they are getting internal server error while uploading and 403 errors while trying to upload history and the error shows "This API requires authentication"
- Have a look at Admin -> Manage users Do you have duplications of
- Have you looked into the PostgreSQL database and checked the
ownership of the histories in question.
How can I do that?
I hope this gives you a few points to look into
I have a hunch that this maybe something in system permissions but I looked throught the galaxy tree and I see galaxy is the owner of all files. I am used mod_xsendfile.