That sounds like a sensible compromise, especially if this AJAX
rewrite is a high priority and likely to happen relatively soon.
On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 11:55 AM, John Chilton <jmchilton(a)gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, I think you are right. It is probably best not to make that
This request (both approaches you laid out) seem easy but turn out to
be kind of awkward to implement. A high priority for the devteam is an
AJAX rewrite of the tools page. Once all of this is client side I feel
like we will be much more able to address this request cleanly.
Parameters should then be able to interactively respond to update
events on other parameters which I think is what we want to do here.
Any objection to just creating a card now and waiting until the other
side of the rewrite to address the issue?