I also get the same error.
1. install a fresh Galaxy from the repository (via: hg clone
2. run the setup.sh script
3. create a user 'test'
4. stop galaxy, make user 'test' admin in universe_wsgi.ini, restart galaxy
5. create a new data library 'Lib'
6. give the user all permission on this data library
7. upload some fasta file 'seq.fas' via: Get Data > Upload File
8. go to Shared Data > Data Libraries > 'Lib' - Add datasets
9. use upload option: import datasets from current history
10. select file 'seq.fas', and hit 'import to library'
=> Invalid item id (2) specified.
The direct import 'Upload files' in 'Upload files to a data library'
view works fine.
Any help or bug fix is welcome.
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN
This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our
website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/
or obtainable from +27 21
650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the
e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended
recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If
this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.