I've a issue using Galaxy with elastic cluster support.
It is provided by integrating SLURM and a worker node is added as soon as
jobs are submitted through the Galaxy portal.
When a job is submitted, the node takes some minutes to be configured.
After ~7 minutes, Galaxy give me a failure message "Job output not returned
On the contrary if the node is already up, everything is ok.
I tried only a very simple job getting the UCSC human genome.
I'm using the master galaxy branch with postgresq+nginx+uwsgi+proftpd.
Here is my job_conf.xml configuration:
I'm not a slurm expert. I went through the mailing list archive, but I did
not solved the issue.
Thanks a lot for your help.
This is for all Interactive Environment fans that like awesome
visualisations! Our friends from IOBIO have created a blog post about an
fantastic collaboration between IOBIO and Galaxy:
Thanks Chase and Yi - great work!
I was installing a tool from the galaxy toolshed and one of the
dependencies was missing due to a bad link. I modified the install files
to use the same version of the the software except from a local
directory, however galaxy renders a large error when compiling. If I
compile the source in the same location outside of galaxy it compiles
and installs correctly. The specific package I am attempting to install
is ghostscript for homer package.