The September 2019 Galactic news has been published:
There are a bunch of upcoming events, including Galaxy @ INCOB, Galaxy
Africa, two Bioconda / ToolShed events, a GTN CoFest, QFAB training, a
Galaxy Netherlands gathering, (plus more than 20 more).
We are also highlighting the new Climate Science Workbench Galaxy
server, three recent blog posts, six doc & training updates, and 6 (or
11, depending on how you count) open positions.
Find information on all this and more on the Galaxy Community Hub:
And it's all in a spiffy new format.
Hope to see you in Jakarta, Niagara Falls, Ghana, Brisbane, Utrecht,
Sri Lanka, Ireland, online, ...
Dave C and the Galaxy Community
The August 2019 Galactic News is here!
* GCC2019 is done (and yow, it was a success)
* BCC2020 is coming to Toronto!
* Galaxy ♥ BioHackathon Europe!
* Plus deadlines this month and 19 other events in the next 90 days.
* 178 new publications, including 5 highlighted ones.
* Two new Galactic Blog posts:
* Getting the most out of 1) Galaxy on Twitter, and 2) Pan-Galactic Search
* Galaxy Platform News from UseGalaxy.* and the Human Cell Atlas.
* Seven Open positions in four countries on two continents.
* Updates to training materials and documentation.
* New releases.
This month's newsletter was a community effort unlike any before it.
Thanks to everyone who contributed (and keep those contributions
See you in San Diego, Milwaukee, Honolulu, Toronto, ...