The January 2020 Galactic News is out!
- 13 Upcoming Events
- BCC2020 training topic nominations, Register for Galaxy Admin
Training, Galaxy @ PAG & ABRF, and training @ Earlham and Rennes.
- 172 new publications
- Six highlighted pubs from RT-qPCR to functional genomics
- Two new blog posts
- PGP-UK and Crowdsourcing Science
- Galaxy Platform News
- Three new platforms, UseGalaxy.* news, and platforms in pubs
- Training material and doc updates
- R, RStudio, ATAC-Seq, Scanpy, and Single Cell RNA-Seq
- And other news too
If you have anything to include to next month's newsletter, then
please send it to outreach(a)galaxyproject.org.
And a happy new year too, :-)
Dave C on behalf of the Galaxy community